Stall Applications for the 2018 Festival are open!
- CLOSING DATE: 5pm Friday, November 17, 2017
- OUTCOME NOTIFICATION DATE: Friday, December 1, 2017
Our Festival Markets enjoy public access from Friday through to Monday which means that your stall is accessible by over 10,000 visitors over the Festival weekend.
The markets are an integral part of the overall festival experience and we’re looking for stalls that embrace the ethos of the Nannup Music Festival. We love to support local businesses, stalls that offer fresh, healthy and intriguing food and beverages, artists and makers who offer unique, handmade products, ethically sourced or vintage merch, healing services, info stalls by not-for-profits and NGOs. If you have a quirky, awesome idea for a stall that doesn’t exactly fit the above description, we still want to hear from you!
We usually receive more applications for food stalls than can be accommodated. Some stalls are not accepted mainly for reasons of duplication. We also like to provide our patrons with a few new vendors each year. Non-acceptance is not always a reflection on your quality.
Please take the time to read the 2018 Stalls Fee Structure and the Stalls Terms & Conditions before applying:
HELP US REDUCE OUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT:
We are committed to reducing our Festival’s environmental impact and we’d love for our stallholders to be part of the solution:
- All your food and beverage containers (including cutlery, straws, ice cream cups, etc.) need to be completely compostable. Compostable means that a product is capable of disintegrating into natural elements, leaving no toxicity in the soil.
- We endeavour to be a plastic water free festival. We ask that there be no plastic water bottles available for sale by our stallholders. Please respect the fact that we promote a BYO water bottle policy and provide water refill stations around the Festival site.
- Please do not provide your customers with plastic bags for your products.
- Please dispose of any organic waste generated by food preparation in the compost bins provided for stallholders. You would be donating compost to the Nannup Community Garden.
You can read more about our sustainability efforts here.
For any further info, please get in touch with our Stalls Coordinator at email@example.com