THANK YOU TO OUR VOLUNTEERS!
What a weekend! Thank you to our over 400 volunteers for helping us bring the festival to life! Your dedication and commitment of time and energy power the Nannup bubble. The festival wouldn’t happen without you and we truly see each and everyone of you as part of the family.
As a not-for-profit organisation the Nannup Music Club Inc. relies heavily on the generosity, goodwill and dedication of high calibre and enthusiastic volunteers to bring the Festival to life. The Committee and Staff are grateful to our volunteers and particularly those who come back year after year. Volunteering for NMF is more than just a free ticket; it’s a welcoming to the Nannup Music Festival family.
Who we’re looking for
The Nannup Music Festival is looking for like-minded volunteers to support its ethos of:
- Inclusivity and respect for diversity,
- Creation of a sense of purpose, belonging, achievement,
- Meeting new people,
- Learning new skills and enjoying new experiences,
- Helping others and making a difference in the community,
- Respect for the environment and for each other,
- Appreciation of good music,
- Love for life!
For any further info, please get in touch with our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org