VOLUNTEER registrations will open in december 2020
Over 400 enthusiastic, high-calibre volunteers come together every year and help us bring the festival to life. Their goodwill, dedication, generosity and energy, power the Nannup bubble. The festival wouldn’t happen without them and we truly appreciate their contribution.
Please have a look at the T&C, Role Descriptions and FAQs below.
For any further info, get in touch with Naomi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering for the NMF is more than just a free ticket; you really do become a member of the Nannup Music Festival family with the responsibilities that go with it. Please read the Volunteer Terms and Conditions and FAQs carefully before filling in the Volunteer Registration form and provide as much information as you can.
If you find that your circumstances change at any time after submitting the form, contact the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com as a matter of priority.
Who we’re looking for
The Nannup Music Festival is looking for like-minded volunteers to support its ethos of:
- Inclusivity and respect for diversity,
- Creation of a sense of purpose, belonging, achievement,
- Meeting new people,
- Learning new skills and enjoying new experiences,
- Helping others and making a difference in the community,
- Respect for the environment and for each other,
- Appreciation of good music,
- Love for life!