The much-loved Nannup Music Festival will celebrate its 33rd year in 2022. Set in the stunning bush backdrop of the small historic town of Nannup, it is a community spirited event, operated by a passionate and dedicated team of Committee and Staff from the non-profit Nannup Music Club Inc.
The NMF has consistently proven to be one of the most welcoming and rewarding weekends on WA’s music calendar highlighting the best in new, emerging and Indigenous music. It also boasts an Emerging Artists and Festival Director’s Award, workshops and panels, poetry, camping, food and artisan markets. The Festival aims to create, connect and strengthen community through music and the arts; to encourage and promote emerging and Indigenous artists; to drive local economic activity through cultural tourism; to respect the environment and work towards minimising our impact while learning and educating where we can.
With this in mind, the Festival team is committed to building authentic partnerships with funding bodies, individuals, local businesses and organisations, to ensure the long-term success, sustainability and affordability of the event.
- Winner Most Popular Live or Streaming Music Event, 2020 WAMAwards
- Winner Best Live Event in WA, 2018 National Live Music Awards
- State Winner Litter Prevention and Waste Management: Litter Prevention and Waste Management, 2017 Tidy Towns Awards
- 8 Stages, 80+ Acts and Workshops
- 4000 Ticket Holders
- 400+ Volunteers
- 100 Market Stalls
- 16,500 Social Media Followers
- Wide attendee demographic (regional, state, national and international)
- Sponsor network which includes individuals, local businesses, corporate and government
Philanthropy, Sponsorship and In-kind
Every dollar, service or product donated makes a difference, so if you are a business, organisation or individual who loves our festival and our philosophy, we look forward to hearing from you. Your donation would be contributing towards art and cultural projects, infrastructure works and would help ensure that the festival remains affordable for all.
Please contact our Sponsorship Coordinator Virginia Rowland for more information.
Click for more info.